House for Sale
Sanctuary Pocket Treasure
Property ID 1977580In the last Forest Lake village built in this great community, you will find this little beauty awaiting for it's new owner- occupier or investor.
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home is vacant and ready for you to snap up and move in today! Or if you want to add it to your investment portfolio, it was recently rented for $365 per week! Low maintenance yard, neat and tidy home and a highly sought after location, this property boasts simple living for all families.
Upon entry, you will find your Master Bedroom with new curtains, ceiling fan and air conditioning. It also has a Walk In Robe and Ensuite. Your single lock up remote controlled garage has internal access. Your second and third bedrooms are serviced by your main bathroom, seperate toilet and laundry.
There is a pleasant court yard that could be turned into space where you can enjoy your morning coffees or cover it for your home gym or cat space! You then have your open plan living and dining area along with your modern kitchen that has a fridge space big enough for all sizes! Your air conditioned living space then looks over the back yard where you can enjoy watching the kids and/or pets play.
Within walking distance to local parks, shops and public transport and a short drive to the motorways, this property will not last long at this price so contact Brad Arnold today!
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, Walk in Robe and Ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with built in robes
- Second air conditioner in Open Planned Living Area
- Modern Kitchen with large fridge space
- New window coverings throughout
- Courtyard area that can be turned into a creative space
- Low maintenance yard
- Single lock up remote controlled garage
- 320m2 land
- Highly sought after location of Sanctuary Pocket
- Walking distance to parks, shops and public transport
- Short drive to motorways to help get you all over SE QLD!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.